Brake Service in Stockton
At our Stockton auto repair shop we offer full brake service. Toole’s Garage Stockton offers superior customer service as well as comprehensive brake maintenance and service. Since brakes are crucial to the safety of the driver, the passengers, and other motorists, we offer brake service performed by technicians that are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
So when you bring your vehicle to Toole’s Garage Stockton, our nationally certified technicians will service the brakes, and if they find any problems, they will diagnose the root cause and provide you with a clear explanation of what needs to be done. So whether your vehicle needs new brake pads, new brake shoes, brake fluid testing or brake fluid flush, they will service your vehicle and fix any problems they encounter.
So when your car’s brakes are due for some tender, loving care, visit Toole’s Garage Stockton. Our staff will greet you and offer a warm welcome, while you vehicle will be in the hands of highly skilled professionals. Your safety is on the line – you will have peace of mind that comes from having your vehicle serviced by professionals.
In addition to brake services, we will also provide your car with a complimentary digital vehicle inspection. It gives us an opportunity to spot impending problems, and provides you with an overall idea of the state of your vehicle. We will email or text an electronic copy of the inspection results, so you have it handy.
In addition to peace of mind, Toole’s Garage Stockton offers friendly service and convenience. Most brake services are completed the same day, so you can get your car back before the end of the day. You can also expect:
- Free local Lyft for your convenience
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Original Equipment quality or better parts – because quality parts make a big difference
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Highly skilled technicians working on your car
So when is it time to bring your vehicle for a brake service?
- Brake dashboard light glowing red is a sure sign it’s time for a visit to your trusted mechanic
- When Anti-lock brake system (ABS) dashboard warning light is illuminated
- If you have squealing, squeaking or grinding sounds when braking
- When brake pedal is slow to respond or feels “spongy”
- Any time you feel that something just “isn’t right” with the brakes
If the time has come to bring your vehicle in for brake service, let us know. For your convenience, we can often we can combine brake service with oil service, so you get both done at the same time. To make an appointment, you can visit us online, or just call us at the shop – we will be happy to make an appointment right there, and to make sure that it fits your schedule.