Kia Service and Repair in Stockton, CA
Toole’s Garage Stockton welcomes Kia owners – we offer complete Kia car care – from oil change to engine repairs, and everything in between. Toole’s Garage is a family owned and operated Stockton auto repair shop. Our technicians are nationally ASE certified, and we provide them with state-of-the-art digital diagnostic tools to work on your Kia.
Kia has a long manufacturing tradition going back to 1944. Though at first Kia was producing bicycle parts and steel tubing, today, Kia automobiles are sold around the world, and have a well-deserved reputation for being economical and reliable.
When your Kia needs service of repairs, bring it to our Stockton auto repair facility – our mechanics have extensive Kia repair experience. We can provide your Kia with full range of repair and services – from oil change, to a/c refill, radiator leak diagnostics and repairs, check engine light diagnostics, shocks and struts, and engine repairs as well, including head gasket repair.
Regular Kia service at our Stockton auto repair shop satisfies requirements to keep Kia factory warranty in place.
Kia vehicles will serve you well, if properly cared for. While some Kia models are known to suffer from specific problems, like the 2007 Kia Rio which can have engine problems, or the 2002 Kia Sedona which has an increased chance of electrical system issues, overall Kia vehicles tend to work reliably year after year.
Our Stockton garage can offers service and repair of all Kia models currently produced, including service and repair of Kia Hybrid vehicles – Toole’s Garage is the premier Stockton Hybrid repair shop. Here are some of the Kia models we service:
Kia Optima is a mid-sized automobile manufactured by Kia. Owners of 2011, 2013 and 2015 Optima vehicles reported a variety of engine problems, from minor to outright engine failures. More recent Optima models seem to have reversed that trend, and few issues are reported.
Kia Soul, designed in California, manufactured in South Korea, is a subcompact crossover SUV. 2012 Kia Soul had steering issues while 2013, 2014 and 2015 Kia Soul suffered from a variety of engine problems that seem to be afflicting Kia vehicles.
Kia Rio has been with us for over two decades. Another popular Kia vehicle, this subcompact’s 2001 model suffered intermittent loss of power, while 2007 version had check engine light issues, and 2013 Rio has seen reports of a variety of engine issues, including numerous reports of engines burning a lot of oil, and stalling.
Kia Sportage is a compact SUV that was introduced in 1993. Since then it has been a staple of the Bay Area roads. Notable problem years: 2011 - 2014 and 2017 Kia Sportage owners reported significant engine issues.
Kia Sedona is a minivan that’s been around for over two decades. 2009 JD Power rated Kia Sedona to be as reliable as the Honda Odyssey. Kia Sedona does have two questionable years – 2008 model had speed control issues, while 2015 Sedona had electrical system problems.
Kia Forte – is a compact, and can be purchased in 2-door, 4-door or hatchback configuration. 2010, 2012 and 2017 Kia Forte suffered significant engine problems,
Kia Sorrento – this mid-size crossover SUV has been around for almost twenty years. Like other Kia models, Kia Sorrento has suffered from a range of engine problems. Owners of 2013, 2014 and 2016 models reported engine failures.
When you bring your Kia to Toole’s Garage Stockton, you can expect a friendly welcome by our staff, and professional diagnostics and repairs performed by highly skilled technicians. We will also perform a free digital vehicle inspection and provide you with an electronic copy, so you can plan for any future maintenance or repair needs. You can also anticipate:
- Free local shuttle/Lyft for your convenience
- Accurate description of what needs to be done and why
- Complimentary digital vehicle inspection
- Convenient online appointments
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Nationally ASE certified technicians working on your Kia
- Industry leading 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
Toole’s Garage Stockton is a family owned, independent auto repair shop in Stockton, CA. We have the depth of experience to diagnose and repair any problems your Kia may present. Below is merely a small sample of the repairs and services we offer:
- valve cover gasket replacement
- preventative maintenance inspections
- heater core replacement
- suspension (struts, shocks, axles, control arm)
- heater repair
- fuel injection repair
- wiper blade replacement
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- transmission replacement
- belts and hoses replacement
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- power steering
- warning light diagnostics
- EVAP system service and repair
- complete engine performance check
- ABS system service and repair
- tie rod replacement
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- starting & charging diagnosis
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- air conditioning system recharge
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- fuel injector cleaning & service
- brake pads replacement
- computerized wheel alignment
- alternator tensioner replacement
- battery load test
- blower motor resistor replacement
- tire pressure monitoring system repair
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- direct injection cleaning
- drum and rotor service
- battery service
- catalytic converter emissions
- steering rack replacement
- electrical system diagnostics
- catalytic converter replacement
- hybrid battery replacement
- alternator testing and repair
- engine head gasket repair
- road force balancing
- fuel pump repair
So when it’s time for your Kia to visit a friendly “mechanic near me”, bring your vehicle to Toole’s Garage in Stockton. Make an appointment online, or simply call the shop directly and we will be glad to make an appointment.