Hyundai Service and Repair in Stockton, CA
Toole’s Garage Stockton offers professional Hyundai maintenance and repair services. Our family owned and operated Stockton auto repair shop can provide your Hyundai with everything it needs to serve you faithfully for years. We offer a centrally located, clean and friendly auto repair garage for Hyundai owners in the Lodi-Stockton-Lathrop area.
Hyundai vehicles have become a staple on our roads. From the compact Hyundai Veloster and IONIQ Hybrid, to the Accent, Elantra and Sonata sedans, to Hyundai Kona and Tucson SUVs, Hyundai vehicles offer something for everyone. So when your Hyundai needs service or repairs, bring it to Toole’s Garage Stockton. Whether you drive a conventional gasoline engine Hyundai, or one of the Hyundai hybrids, our nationally ASE certified technicians will take good care of your vehicle.
At Toole’s Garage we have extensive hybrid repair experience, and our mechanics are equipped with the latest digital diagnostic tools. When your Hyundai hybrid illuminates the check engine light, they will diagnose the root cause of the problem, before proceeding with the repairs.
Hyundai vehicles, like all automobiles, require regular service to perform at their best. We recommend following manufacturer scheduled maintenance, and we also recommend regular oil service – it extends engine life, makes your vehicle more reliable, and extends tire life as well – we recommend tire rotation with each oil change.
When you bring your Hyundai to Toole’s Garage Stockton on regular basis, it will fulfill manufacturer service requirements to keep the warranty in place.
Some Hyundai models are known for specific problems, for example 2013 Hyundai Elantra has been reported to exhibit grinding brake noise, while the 2007 Santa Fe had problems with fuel gauges. Overall though, if you regularly service your Hyundai, it should provide you with years of reliable and economical service.
When you visit our Stockton auto repair garage, our technicians will treat your Hyundai as if it were our own, while our friendly front desk staff will welcome you warmly, and you can also expect:
- Children friendly, clean facility
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Same day service (in most cases)
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty
- ASE nationally certified technicians working on your Hyundai
- Free Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
Our family owned Stockton auto repair shop employs highly trained specialists who can diagnose and repair broad range of automotive problems. The list below is just a sample of the services and repairs we offer:
- battery service
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- transmission service
- bushing replacement
- automatic transmission service & repair
- valve cover gasket replacement
- heater hose repair
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- shocks and struts replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- exhaust system repair
- U-joint repair
- air intake cleaning & filter changing
- wheel bearing replacement
- starter relay
- oxygen sensor replacement
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
- heater repair
- preventative maintenance
- engine repair
- road force balancing
- torque converter problems
- battery load test
- air conditioning repair
- TPMS sensor replacement
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- driveshaft replacement
- fuel system repair
- tire rotation
- battery testing
- alternator testing and replacement
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- water pump replacement
- brake pads replacement
- power steering rack and pinion replacement
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- head light replacement
- AC system recharge
- suspension (struts, shocks, axles, control arm)
- power steering
So when your Hyundai is due for oil change, or is facing serious repairs, bring it to Toole’s Garage Stockton – because you want the best technicians servicing your vehicle. We offer online appointments on our website, or call us at the shop - we are looking forward to meeting you and your Hyundai.