Searching for "mechanic near me" in Stockton will yield a variety of auto repair shops, but how to decide which one to select?
We thought about it ourselves, and here is a list of a few indicators – if the “mechanic near me” you found fits these criteria, there is a good chance you found an auto repair garage that will serve you well.
Here are a few indicators to look for:
- First thing is to check their Yelp and Google ratings and reviews. Both what the reviewers say, as well as the responses from the shop.
- Does the auto repair shop work on the brands you own? Some shops specialize in a narrow range of vehicles, for example German only, or only Japanese vehicles.
- Do they employ mechanics that are ASE certified?
- Does the shop offer Digital Vehicle Inspections? Digital vehicle inspections are a hint that the shop has well defined processes, and offers transparency and plenty of information for their clients.
- Does the shop’s website mention digital diagnostic tools? Modern automobiles are full of electronic sensors and embedded computers – your chosen mechanic should be using state-of-the-art digital diagnostic tools.
- Does the shop offer warranty and what length? 36 months / 36,000 miles warranty is offered by shops confident in the quality of the parts they use and the quality of their work.
- If you can find pictures of the waiting room – is it clean and inviting?
If you find an auto repair shop that "checks out" on all of the above items, you have likely found a shop that will keep you vehicle in top shape, and a shop that will keep up with the technological progress and the changes in the auto repair industry.
At Toole’s Garage, the premier Stockton auto care facility, we work every day to take great care of our customers’ vehicles, and we fulfill all of the above requirements. We work on domestic, Asian, and European vehicles, including hybrids, and our friendly service advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have.